TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All orders are subject to our full Terms & Conditions of sale.
- All goods remain the property of Sleeptech Ltd until full payment is received.
- All prices and offers are subject to change and availability.
- Internet special prices may only be available for purchases through the internet. CPAP products bought through our Clinics will usually incur a higher charge - Errors and omissions excepted.
- Please allow five working days for cheque clearance.
- If making a Direct Deposit then Banks may take two or three business days to effect direct deposit transfers, and your order will not be processed until the deposit is shown in our bank account.
- Dishonoured cheques will incur a charge of $20 to cover recovery costs and bank charges.
SHIPPING POLICY: Our objective is to ship all orders within 3 working days of receipt of payment.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS: Except as noted, all products listed on the website are regularly stocked items. The stock record shown on the web page is NOT infallible. On the rare occasion that a product is out of stock, shipment is usually delayed by two business days only. In this case you will be notified.
PRODUCT RETURNS: Faulty goods can be exchanged free of charge
All masks and consumables have a 3 month manufacture fault warranty. CPAP units have a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise specified. If warranty replacement components need to be shipped, Sleeptech’s policy is to charge for the replacement item in full and credit the customer once the faulty item is received. Faulty items must be received at our New Plymouth office within 14 days to receive the refund. This policy ensures we receive the faulty item back and claim from our suppliers.
Some CPAP units have a replacement warranty in which case the product will be replaced for new. For CPAP units without a replacement warranty a loan unit can be provided. A $35 shipping fee payable in advance will be charged for this service. Sleeptech reserved the right to loan a different brand or model if the same model is not available.
Non faulty, unused product returns can only be accepted within 10 days of the original invoice date for a full account credit. The goods must be in Original Saleable Condition. If sealed items have been opened they can not be returned. The customers account will not be credited until Sleeptech has received the item and it has passed our inspection.
No returns will be accepted after this time.
If you require support for CPAP Products sold over the internet please telephone our office on 0800766746 or email email@example.com. If you require face to face personalised support this can only be provided from one of our Clinics, by appointment.